Please note that in June, Ciel Bleu Restaurant is open on Friday and Saturday, which means you can book this package with an arrival day between Wednesday and Saturday. In July, Ciel Bleu Restaurant is open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, which means you can book this package with arrival date between Tuesday and Saturday.
Would you like to discover why Hotel Okura Amsterdam is a destination on its own? Over the course of three days, you will be seated in three different restaurants – with a total of three Michelin stars – giving you the opportunity to taste the culinary versatility the hotel is known for.
Soar above Amsterdam’s rooftops and step into a calm, composed realm of fine dining at Ciel Bleu Restaurant. Situated on the 23rd floor of Hotel Okura Amsterdam, Ciel Bleu holds two Michelin stars for its outstanding international cuisine by chefs Onno Kokmeijer and Arjan Speelman. Yamazato Restaurant and Teppanyaki Restaurant Sazanka serve the Japanese cuisine both in a different way. At Teppanyaki Restaurant Sazanka the teppan-chefs prepare sumptuous dishes right before your eyes on a hot griddle. Discover the authentic Japanese haute cuisine KaisekiRyori at Yamazato Restaurant, which focuses on the purity of traditional Japanese ingredients.
To top it all, you can enjoy the magnificent view of Amsterdam from your hotel room.
The ultimate culinary experience package includes
We have taken measures against Covid-19 that influence availablity and opening times of hotel facilities. Please keep an eye on the latest update.
- Three nights stay in an Executive Room or higher room category.
- A lavish breakfast buffet at Le Camelia, including a Japanese breakfast section.
- Ciel Bleu Tasting Menu including champagne aperitif, wine pairing, water, and coffee or tea at the two Michelin-starred Ciel Bleu Restaurant.
- Seasonal Menu including champagne aperitif, wine or sake, water and coffee or tea at our authentic Japanese Yamazato Restaurant, awarded with one Michelin star.
- Seasonal Menu including champagne aperitif, wine or sake, water and coffee or tea at Teppanyaki Restaurant Sazanka.
- Parking ticket.
- Access to the Executive Lounge including refreshments, drinks and bites.
- Access to Nagomi Health.
Three nights from € 2,495 per room for 2 persons.
City tax not included, this package is offered subject to availability.
Please note: Ciel Bleu Restaurant is open from Thursday until Saturday. We will contact you about your preferred dinner time.