Would you like to discover why Hotel Okura Amsterdam is a destination on its own? Over the course of three days, you will be seated in three different restaurants – with a total of three Michelin stars – giving you the opportunity to taste the culinary versatility the hotel is known for. Of course, we understand you also need some relaxation time in between. Therefore, you can choose a 60-minute massage to your liking, after which you can take refreshing laps in the indoor swimming pool, relax in the Jacuzzi or unwind in one of the saunas. To top it all, you can enjoy the magnificent view of Amsterdam from your hotel room.
The ‘Ultimate Okura experience’ package includes
- Three nights stay’ in an Executive City View Room or higher room category.
- A lavish breakfast buffet at Le Camelia.
- Ciel Bleu Tasting Menu including champagne aperitif, wine pairing, water, and coffee or tea at the two Michelin-starred Ciel Bleu Restaurant.
- Seasonal Menu including champagne aperitif, wine or sake, water and coffee or tea at our authentic Japanese Yamazato Restaurant, awarded with one Michelin star.
- Seasonal Menu including champagne aperitif, wine or sake, water and coffee or tea at Teppanyaki Restaurant Sazanka.
- Choice of a 60-minute massage: Swedish, bamboo, Shiatsu, hot-stone, pregnancy, or aromatherapy in Nagomi Spa.
- Parking ticket.
- Access to the Executive Lounge including refreshments, drinks and bites.
- Access to Nagomi Health.
Three nights from € 2.940 per room.
7% tourist tax not included, this package is offered subject to availability.
Please note: Ciel Bleu Restaurant is closed on Sundays.
We will contact you about your preferred dinner time.