It is an extra special time to visit Hotel Okura Amsterdam. This year, we are celebrating our fiftieth anniversary. A golden jubilee, which is all about The Art of Okura. You will experience this during a culinary pampering trip.
With the special The Art of Okura package you spend three nights in a comfortable room with a breathtaking view over Amsterdam – and far beyond. When you wake up after a good night sleep, enjoy our breakfast at Le Camelia while creating your itinerary of the day. Explore De Pijp, visit one of Amsterdam’s many museums, enjoy the soothing luxury of Nagomi Spa & Health or listen to inspiring The Art of Okura stories in our lobby. While you sit back, close your eyes and enjoy the serenity, our ancient Ginkgo tree will tell you inspiring stories and special memories.
The evenings of the The Art of Okura package are entirely devoted to our culinary traditions. We look forward to welcoming you at the end of each day in one of our acclaimed restaurants, with three Michelin stars held between them. At Yamazato you will discover the authentic Japanese kaiseki cuisine; with its strong dedication to the purity of traditional Japanese ingredients. At Teppanyaki Restaurant Sazanka our skilled teppan chefs prepare mouth-watering dishes right before your eyes, with Japanese precision. Next up, you will step into the exquisite and elegant Ciel Bleu Restaurant. This two-star restaurant with breathtaking views of Amsterdam and remarkable signature dishes is an experience you will never forget.
We hope to welcome you during our anniversary year with this special package to experience every aspect of The Art of Okura.
The Art of Okura package includes
- Three nights stay in an Executive Room or higher room category.
- Ciel Bleu Tasting Menu including champagne aperitif, wine pairing, water, and coffee or tea at the two Michelin-starred Ciel Bleu Restaurant.
- Seasonal Menu including champagne aperitif, wine or sake, water and coffee or tea at our authentic Japanese Yamazato Restaurant, awarded with one Michelin star.
- Seasonal Menu including champagne aperitif, wine or sake, water and coffee or tea at Teppanyaki Restaurant Sazanka.
- A lavish breakfast.
- Access to The Panorama Lounge, perfect for pre-dinner drinks and light snacks.
- Access to Nagomi Health, with indoor swimming pool.
- Highspeed WiFi during your stay to watch your favourite series.
Three nights from € 3,219 per room for 2 persons.
City tax not included, this package is offered subject to availability.
We will contact you about your preferred dinner time.