Please note that our restaurants are open on Friday and Saturday.
Discover what makes our reputation so unique over the course of three days when you dine with us for the ultimate culinary experience. Throughout your stay, join us in three different restaurants for a total of three additional Michelin stars to add to your culinary repertoire and taste the versatility that Hotel Okura Amsterdam is known for.
Be transported to the other side of the world when you experience truly authentic Japanese cuisine at our two distinguished Japanese restaurants. Discover our One Michelin-star Japanese haute cuisine ‘KaisekiRyori’ at Yamazato Restaurant – with its strong dedication to the purity of traditional Japanese ingredients. In a perfect union, our Teppanyaki Restaurant Sazanka highlights our skilled teppan-chefs preparing mouth-watering dishes right before your eyes on a hot griddle.
Next up, prepare yourself for a world of flavour and attention to detail when you step into the exquisite and elegant Ciel Bleu Restaurant. Located on the 23rd floor of the hotel, Ciel Bleu holds two Michelin stars for its outstanding international cuisine composed by chefs Onno Kokmeijer and Arjan Speelman. Amsterdam’s breath-taking skyline combined with our signature dishes are an experience you will never forget.
To top it all off, extend your culinary feasts in style in one of our luxurious hotel rooms.
The ultimate culinary experience package includes
We have taken measures against Covid-19 that influence availablity and opening times of hotel facilities. Please keep an eye on the latest update.
- Three nights stay in an Executive Room or higher room category.
- Ciel Bleu Tasting Menu including champagne aperitif, wine pairing, water, and coffee or tea at the two Michelin-starred Ciel Bleu Restaurant.
- Seasonal Menu including champagne aperitif, wine or sake, water and coffee or tea at our authentic Japanese Yamazato Restaurant, awarded with one Michelin star.
- Seasonal Menu including champagne aperitif, wine or sake, water and coffee or tea at Teppanyaki Restaurant Sazanka.
- A lavish breakfast buffet at Le Camelia, including a Japanese breakfast section.
- Access to The Lounge, perfect for pre-dinner drinks and light snacks.
- Access to Nagomi Health.
Three nights from € 2,620 per room for 2 persons.
City tax not included, this package is offered subject to availability.
We will contact you about your preferred dinner time.