Situated in the cosmopolitan De Pijp neighbourhood.
- 15 minutes from Schiphol International Airport
- Close to RAI Convention Centre
- Close to the city’s business district
- Major tourist attractions just around the corner
- Easy access by car and public transport
How to reach us
From all directions, follow Ring Amsterdam (A10). Take exit RAI (S109) and follow direction RAI/Centrum (S109) at the traffic lights. Follow the signs direction Amsterdam-Zuid (S109). You drive straight on (passing the RAI Convention Centre on your left hand) and you follow the right lane, into the Scheldestraat. At the traffic lights you drive straight on and after 500 meters Hotel Okura Amsterdam appears at your right hand side. For information about our parking facilities click here.
By public transport
- From Central Station: take metro 52 (to Zuid),stopping-place De Pijp. Travelling time: +/- 10 minutes.
- From Station Amsterdam-Zuid: take metro 52 (to North), stopping-place De Pijp. Travelling time: +/- 10 minutes.
- From Amstel Station: take tram 12 (to Central Station), stopping-place Scheldestraat. Travelling time: +/- 15 minutes.
- From Station RAI: a 15 minute walk to Hotel Okura Amsterdam.
- From Schiphol Airport: take the train to Amsterdam Zuid and from there take metro 52 (to Zuid), stopping-place De Pijp. Check this page for the hotel shuttle service and taxi service from Schiphol.
For the actual departure times of public transport you can visit www.9292.nl.
Private airport pick-up
Private chauffeur services for airport transfers to and from Hotel Okura Amsterdam are available to travel in comfort and style. On arrival at the airport, the driver will be waiting for you and take care of you and your luggage. You can also book your airport transfer prior to your departure from Schiphol Airport to ease the start of your trip back home.
Private pick-up costs from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to Hotel Okura Amsterdam
Mercedes E Class (max. 2 pers.): one way € 92.50
Mercedes S Class (max. 3 pers.): one way € 107.50
Mercedes minivan (max. 6 pers.): one way € 124.50
The easy way to get to Hotel Okura Amsterdam
From Amsterdam Airport Schiphol to Hotel Okura Amsterdam
The shuttle bus takes you from the Schiphol Airport to Hotel Okura Amsterdam and back on a daily basis every 30 minutes between 6.00 am and 9.00 pm. For this transfer, a reservation is not required. For a return transfer from Hotel Okura Amsterdam to Schiphol, please make a reservation at least 2 hours before departure. This bus runs every 30 minutes between 6.45 am and 9.45 pm.
Please check the departure times and rates for your transfer here.