Situated in the cosmopolitan De Pijp neighbourhood.
- 15 minutes from Schiphol International Airport
- Close to RAI Convention Centre
- Close to the city’s business district
- Major tourist attractions just around the corner
- Easy access by car and public transport
How to reach us
From all directions, follow Ring Amsterdam (A10). Take exit RAI (S109) and follow direction RAI/Centrum (S109) at the traffic lights. Follow the signs direction Amsterdam-Zuid (S109). You drive straight on (passing the RAI Convention Centre on your left hand) and you follow the right lane, into the Scheldestraat. At the traffic lights you drive straight on and after 500 meters Hotel Okura Amsterdam appears at your right hand side. Hotel Okura Amsterdam has its own ample parking facilities.
By public transport
- From Central Station: take metro 52 (to Zuid), stopping-place De Pijp. Travelling time: +/- 10 minutes.
- From Station Amsterdam-Zuid: take metro 52 (to North), stopping-place De Pijp. Travelling time: +/- 10 minutes.
- From Amstel Station: take tram 12 (to Central Station), stopping-place Scheldestraat. Travelling time: +/- 15 minutes.
- From Station RAI: a 15 minute walk to Hotel Okura Amsterdam.
- From Schiphol Airport: take the train to Amsterdam Zuid and from there take metro 52 (to Zuid), stopping-place De Pijp.
For the actual departure times of public transport you can visit www.9292.nl.
Private airport pick-up
Private chauffeur services for airport transfers to and from Hotel Okura Amsterdam are available to travel in comfort and style. On arrival at the airport, the driver will be waiting for you and take care of you and your luggage. You can also book your airport transfer prior to your departure from Schiphol Airport to ease the start of your trip back home. In addition, electric taxis and limousines are available.
Private pick-up costs from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to Hotel Okura Amsterdam
Mercedes E Class (max. 2 pers.): two way € 175
(one way € 92.50)
Mercedes S Class (max. 3 pers.): two way € 205
(one way € 107.50)
Mercedes minivan (max. 6 pers.): two way € 235
(one way € 124.50)