At Nagomi Health, use of the indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and gym is included in all hotel stays.
The health and well-being of our guests and colleagues is always our top priority. We strictly follow the measures that the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) and Dutch government have announced for the Netherlands.
All hotel guests have complimentary access to Nagomi Health with swimming pool, Jacuzzi, saunas and a gym with professional trainers. In response to the Covid-19 measurements the facilities of Nagomi Health have time slots of 45 minutes, which require a reservation. You can make a reservation via firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon – Fri
6.30 am – 10.00 pm
Sat – Sun
8.00 am – 9.00 pm
Appropriate swimwear, exception from the sauna area
+31 (0)20 6788 180
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH Amsterdam
Nagomi Health is situated on the third floor of Hotel Okura Amsterdam and is part of Nagomi Spa & Health. Nagomi Health invites you to get active and is included in all hotel stays. Enjoy the perfect balance of exercise and relaxation and train under professional supervision in the spacious fitness room with access to a series of equipment for strength and cardio-vascular trainings. Or relax in the different saunas, the Jacuzzi and soothing swimming pool. After your workout, regain power with a glass of fresh juice in our comfortable lounge.
- Turkish steam room
- Kinesis wall
- Ladies’ and mixed saunas
- Large indoor swimming pool (18 x 6 m2) with a Jetstream
- Gym equipped with Technogym machines
- Changing rooms with showers and a solarium
- Nagomi Health lounge with a massage chair
Professional trainers are always on hand for advice. They can even set up an individual training program for you on request.
- We respectfully ask you to switch off your mobile phones, as well as other electronic devices.
- Appropriate swimwear should be worn, with the exception of the sauna area.
- There is no continuous supervision in the swimming pool area.
- We recommend you not to bring any jewelry or other valuables when making use of our facilities.