We would like to inform you about the facilities of room 324 (Superior Double room) which has been adapted for the use of disabled or wheelchair users. There are several permanent adaptions, as well as features that can be added depending on the specific needs. In addition to this room, various precautions have been taken to improve the accessibility for our disabled guests: all floors are accessible by the lift, there are no obstacles in the lobby, meeting rooms, restaurants and bars and disabled toilets are available.
- Double spy hole and night latch
- Lowered in-room safe
- Extra-long arms on the shaving mirror
- Alarm cord in the bathroom; when the cord is pulled, security will be informed via a text message and an alarm light and buzzer will go off outside the room.
- Armrests near the toilet
- Wall-mounted shower chair
- Foldable shower chair
- Toilet seat raiser; can be mounted with either the toilet seat up or down
- Bathroom amenity holders
- Helping hand; a lightweight stick that eases picking up things from the floor
- Smart necklace with an alarm that automatically warns the Security Department when pushed.
Please inform us about your specific wishes or needs. In this way, we can set up the room fully tailored to your needs. If you have any questions we would like to advise you to contact us via email@example.com or +31 (0)20 6788 300.