The perfect gift with so much to get. If you are looking for an impressive present for a special occasion, to say thanks or to show your appreciation to someone, then why not give a gift card to redeem at Hotel Okura Amsterdam?
Treat your friends or loved ones with a gift card that allows them to create their own unique experience at Hotel Okura Amsterdam. The gift card can be used for staying in our elegant rooms, enjoying relaxing treatments at Nagomi Spa, dining in one of our restaurants, exploring culinary workshops at Taste of Okura and having the best cocktails in our bars.
With the Okura Gift Card you are able to determine the amount on the card yourself, from € 25 to a maximum of € 2,500. Gift cards can be purchased at the front desk of Hotel Okura Amsterdam.
Easy to redeem
All the receivers of the card have to do is hand over the Okura Gift Card to one of our team members, who will redeem the used amount from the cards within seconds. Did you not spend the entire amount at once? You’re welcome to come back and enjoy our facilities another time. We do recommend to make reservations in advance.
Conditions of use gift card
- Gift cards can be redeemed at Hotel Okura Amsterdam. Nagomi Health, Gift Shop and Barbershop are excluded for redemption.
- Gift cards can be combined with other forms of payment.
- Gift cards are not exchangeable for cash.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Any remaining balance on the gift card after redemption can be used for future purchases.
- Hotel Okura Amsterdam is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. Gift cards can’t be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Please report any lost or stolen gift card to Hotel Okura Amsterdam. When notified that a Gift card has been lost or stolen, the card’s existing balance will be frozen. The remaining balance will be transferred to a new gift card, an administration cost of € 20 is applicable.
- Conditions of Use may be modified at any time in the sole discretion of Hotel Okura Amsterdam.
Do you have a gift card?
You can check your validity and balance here.