Ever wondered what two Michelin-star dining tastes like? Within our esteemed Ciel Bleu Restaurant, it is not just about the iconic award-winning dishes, but the combination of many elements: the welcome, the service, the view, the food, the wine, and the farewell. Each element as important as the next. Let our enthusiastic and professional expertise remove all worries from your mind so you may savour every moment of your dining experience among the skies. No detail is left uncovered as our waiters and sommeliers guide you throughout your delectable journey. When the evening draws to an end, bring Ciel Bleu’s breath-taking view straight to your luxurious room and begin your wonderful night’s sleep with the beautiful backdrop of Amsterdam’s city skyline.
Please note that Ciel Bleu Restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday.
The Ciel Bleu Experience includes
- Ciel Bleu menu including champagne aperitif, wine, water, coffee or tea.
- Overnight stay in a Panorama Room.
- Upgrade to a Panorama Junior Suite upon availability.
- Ciel Bleu kitchen tweezers, to finish your dish with.
- A lavish breakfast.
- Access to The Panorama Lounge, perfect for pre-dinner drinks and light snacks.
- Access to Nagomi Gym & Wellness, with indoor swimming pool.
- Highspeed WiFi during your stay to watch your favourite series.
Terms & Conditions
This package is available from €1471,50 per room per night, based on 2 persons and subject to availability. The rate includes VAT and excludes city tax (not applicable for residents of Amsterdam). This package can be cancelled or changed up to 24 hours before arrival. This promotion may not be used in conjunction with other offers or negotiated rates.