Please note that Ciel Bleu Restaurant is open on Friday and Saturday.
Ever wondered what two Michelin-star dining tastes like? Within our esteemed Ciel Bleu Restaurant, it is not just about the iconic award-winning dishes, but the combination of many elements: the welcome, the service, the view, the food, the wine, and the farewell. Each element as important as the next. Let our enthusiastic and professional expertise remove all worries from your mind so you may savour every moment of your dining experience among the skies. No detail is left uncovered as our waiters and sommeliers guide you throughout your delectable journey. When the evening draws to an end, bring Ciel Bleu’s breath-taking view straight to your luxurious room and begin your wonderful night’s sleep with the beautiful backdrop of Amsterdam’s city skyline.
The Ciel Bleu package includes
We have taken measures against Covid-19 that influence availablity and opening times of hotel facilities. Please keep an eye on the latest update.
- Ciel Bleu surprise menu including champagne aperitif, wine pairing, water, coffee or tea.
- Overnight stay in an Executive City View Room.
- A bottle of Moët & Chandon Champagne upon arrival.
- A signed copy of Ciel Bleu’s Guestronomy book, sharing our team’s passion and philosophy.
- A lavish breakfast buffet at Le Camelia, including a Japanese breakfast section.
- Access to The Lounge, perfect for pre-dinner drinks and light snacks.
- Access to Nagomi Health.
- Upgrade to an Executive City View Junior Suite upon availability
From € 999 per room per night for 2 persons.
City tax not included, the package offered is subject to availability.