Nagomi Spa Treatments
Pampering at Nagomi Spa Treatments captures the art of Japanese relaxation.
Tuesday – Saturday: 10:00 – 21:00 (First treatment 10:45 – Last treatment 19:30). Sunday: 09:00 – 21:00 (First treatment 09:30 – Last treatment 18:15).
+31 (0)20 6787 446
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH Amsterdam
Discover Nagomi Spa Treatments’ relaxing treatments.
Book your treatment with our spa team via email@example.com.
Information Nagomi Spa Treatments
Nagomi Spa Treatments at Hotel Okura Amsterdam is the perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the day. The carefully chosen selection of treatments ensures that you can totally relax. Hotel Okura Amsterdam understands the importance of finding moments of rest. Nagomi means ‘calm down’ in Japanese and this embodies the essence of the spa. Indulgence at Nagomi Spa Treatments represents Japanese relaxation with authentic treatments.
- Tea lounge
- 1 double treatment room
- 4 single treatment rooms
- Japanese stone garden
- Relaxation area
- Nagomi shop
If you book a spa treatment from 60 minutes and up, you gain exclusive access to the swimming pool and saunas.
Are you looking for an impressive present for a special occasion, to say thanks or to show your appreciation to someone? Give a gift card for a relaxing treatment at Nagomi Spa Treatments.
- Guests who are under the age of 18 may not use the Nagomi Spa Treatments’ facilities.
- Changing rooms are available at the Nagomi Spa Treatments. When you have a body treatment, we kindly ask you to dress down to your underwear. Should you prefer disposable underwear, this is also available.
- Due to health reasons, a massage is not possible in the first three months of pregnancy.
- Soft bathrobes, slippers and towels are available in Nagomi Spa Treatments.
- We require a 24-hour cancellation notice in order to prepare accordingly. In the event of late cancellation or a no-show, we will have to charge you for the cost of the treatment.