Spa & treatment
Pampering at Nagomi Spa captures the art of Japanese relaxation with authentic facials, bamboo massages, and Shiatsu.
The health and well-being of our guests and colleagues is always our top priority. We strictly follow the measures that the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) and Dutch government have announced for the Netherlands. The treatments at Nagomi Spa require direct physical contact. We consider this too great a risk for both our guests and colleagues and have therefore decided to close Nagomi Spa until 28 April 2020.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Nagomi Spa after 28 April.
+31 (0)20 6787 441
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH Amsterdam
Discover Nagomi Spa’s relaxing treatments and enjoy special packages, (intensive) facials, body treatments, massages, manicure and pedicure, duo massages, Japanese treatments and specials.
When booking a treatment at Nagomi Spa you can complimentary make use of the facilities of Nagomi Health, located next door the spa area.
Information Nagomi Spa
Nagomi Spa at Hotel Okura Amsterdam is the perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the day. The carefully chosen selection of treatments ensures that you can totally relax. Hotel Okura Amsterdam understands the importance of finding moments of rest. Nagomi means ‘calm down’ in Japanese and this embodies the essence of the spa. Indulgence at Nagomi Spa represents Japanese relaxation with authentic facial treatments, duo massage, bamboo massages and Shiatsu.
For a unique experience, we recommend our Hanakasumi body treatment. A massage ritual, with scents of cherry blossoms and lotus flowers: Hanakasumi is pure relaxation.
- Tea lounge
- 1 double treatment room
- 4 single treatment rooms
- Japanese stone garden
- Manicure and pedicure area
- Relaxation area
- Nagomi shop
Are you looking for an impressive present for a special occasion, to say thanks or to show your appreciation to someone? Give a gift card for a relaxing treatment at Nagomi Spa.
- Nagomi Spa facilities are accessible to guests aged 18 and over.
- During all body treatments, wearing (disposable) underwear is mandatory.
- Due to health reasons, a massage is not possible in the first three months of pregnancy.
- You can change clothes in the changing rooms.
- We make sure that a bathrobe, slippers and towels are ready for you.
- You can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your treatment. In case of late cancellation or failure to show up for a treatment, cancellation fees apply.