Spa & treatment
Pampering at Nagomi Spa captures the art of Japanese relaxation with authentic facials, bamboo massages, and Shiatsu.
- Body treatments
- Manicure & pedicure
- Special treatments for men
10.00 am – 7.00 pm
+31 (0)20 6787 441
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH Amsterdam
Discover Nagomi Spa’s relaxing treatments and enjoy special packages, (intensive) facials, body treatments, massages, manicure and pedicure, duo massages, Japanese treatments and specials. Download the full spa menu.
When booking a treatment at Nagomi Spa you can complimentary make use of the facilities of Nagomi Health, located next door the spa area.
Information Nagomi Spa
Nagomi Spa at Hotel Okura Amsterdam is the perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the day. The carefully chosen selection of treatments ensures that you can totally relax. Hotel Okura Amsterdam understands the importance of finding moments of rest. Nagomi means ‘calm down’ in Japanese and this embodies the essence of the spa. Indulgence at Nagomi Spa represents Japanese relaxation with authentic facial treatments, duo massage, bamboo massages and Shiatsu.
For a unique experience, we recommend our Hanakasumi body treatment. A massage ritual, with scents of cherry blossoms and lotus flowers: Hanakasumi is pure relaxation.
- Tea lounge
- 1 double treatment room
- 4 single treatment rooms
- Japanese stone garden
- Manicure and pedicure area
- Relaxation area
- Nagomi shop
At Nagomi Spa, we provide yoga classes for our guests on a weekly basis for € 15 per yoga session. There are two different yoga styles to choose from Vinyasa yoga and Yin yoga. With Vinyasa yoga, your movement is accurately coordinated with your breath while you flow from one pose to another. At Nagomi Spa, we teach an alignment-based style of Vinyasa and we add new flows and poses frequently. Yin yoga is a slow-pace yoga style. It involves seated postures which require you to remain in different postures for a longer period of time. Yin can also work meditative, to help you find inner peace. As you let gravity do most of the work, these classes are considered very relaxing and peaceful.
Every Wednesday from 9.30 am to 10.30 am
Every Sunday from 9.30 am to 10.30 am
- Nagomi Spa facilities are accessible to guests aged 18 and over.
- During all body treatments, wearing (disposable) underwear is mandatory.
- Due to health reasons, a massage is not possible in the first three months of pregnancy.
- You can change clothes in the changing rooms.
- We make sure that a bathrobe, slippers and towels are ready for you.
- You can cancel up to 24 hours prior to your treatment. In case of late cancellation or failure to show up for a treatment, cancellation fees apply.