Spa & treatment
Pampering at Nagomi Spa captures the art of Japanese relaxation.
We are excited to welcome you at Nagomi Spa. The health and well-being of our guests and colleagues is always our top priority. We strictly follow the measures that the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) and Dutch government have announced for the Netherlands. Please keep an eye on the latest update.
Tuesday – Saturday: 10:00 – 21:00 (First treatment 10:45 – Last treatment 19:30). Sunday: 09:00 – 21:00 (First treatment 09:30 – Last treatment 18:15).
+31 (0)20 6787 441
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH Amsterdam
Discover Nagomi Spa’s relaxing treatments.
Book your treatment with our spa team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Nagomi Spa
Nagomi Spa at Hotel Okura Amsterdam is the perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the day. The carefully chosen selection of treatments ensures that you can totally relax. Hotel Okura Amsterdam understands the importance of finding moments of rest. Nagomi means ‘calm down’ in Japanese and this embodies the essence of the spa. Indulgence at Nagomi Spa represents Japanese relaxation with authentic treatments.
- Tea lounge
- 1 double treatment room
- 4 single treatment rooms
- Japanese stone garden
- Relaxation area
- Nagomi shop
Are you looking for an impressive present for a special occasion, to say thanks or to show your appreciation to someone? Give a gift card for a relaxing treatment at Nagomi Spa.
- Guests who are under the age of 18 may not use the Nagomi Spa’s facilities.
- Changing rooms are available at the Nagomi Spa. When you have a body treatment, we kindly ask you to dress down to your underwear. Should you prefer disposable underwear, this is also available.
- Due to health reasons, a massage is not possible in the first three months of pregnancy.
- Soft bathrobes, slippers and towels are available in Nagomi Spa.
- We require a 24-hour cancellation notice in order to prepare accordingly. In the event of late cancellation or a no-show, we will have to charge you for the cost of the treatment.