Would you like to experience what a two Michelin-starred restaurant tastes like? In Ciel Bleu Restaurant it is not only about the menu, it is also about the experience that makes it a night like no other. Enjoy everything from the most spectacular view of Amsterdam 78 meters above, to the expertise of the sommelier and the enthusiastic, smooth-running service. After this unique experience, you can take the elevator right to your luxurious room where you can still enjoy the breathtaking view.
Please note: this package is not bookable from 4 until 26 August, due to the seasonal closure of Ciel Bleu Restaurant. For this period have a look at our other packages.
The Ciel Bleu package includes
- Overnight stay in an Executive City View Room.
- A bottle of Moët & Chandon Champagne upon arrival.
- A lavish breakfast buffet at Le Camelia, including a Japanese breakfast section.
- Access to the Executive Lounge including refreshments, drinks and bites.
- Access to Nagomi Health.
- Ciel Bleu Tasting Menu including champagne aperitif, wine pairing, water, coffee or tea.
- Parking ticket.
- Upgrade to an Executive City View Junior Suite upon availability
From € 1,017 per room per night for 2 persons.
7% tourist tax not included, the package offered is subject to availability.
Ciel Bleu Restaurant is closed on Sundays.
Make your culinary experience complete with some relaxation
To top it off, you can also book a relaxing treatment in Nagomi Spa. Have a look at our spa menu to select your favourite treatment. In the adjacent Nagomi Health you can take refreshing laps in the indoor swimming pool, relax in the Jacuzzi or unwind in one of the saunas.