This year marks the 350th anniversary of Rembrandt van Rijn’s death and to honour The Netherland’s most esteemed artist, 2019 is called ‘The Year of Rembrandt’. Wander along the 17th century old streets of Amsterdam and discover the most important places tied to Rembrandt’s life and career during a walking tour. The Rijksmuseum presents several exhibitions and special events throughout the year, which is also the perfect moment to immerse yourself into the history of Amsterdam and to look at one of the most famous paintings in the world: The Night Watch.
The ‘Year of Rembrandt’ package includes
- Overnight stay in the room type of your choice.
- A lavish breakfast buffet at Le Camelia.
- Bicycle rent.
- Amsterdam information package.
- Rembrandt walking route.
- Ticket to the Rijksmuseum including the exhibition to all Rembrandts work. Please let us know in your reservation your preferred time to visit this exhibition, so we can book your spot in advance.
- 24-hours public transport ticket.
- Access to Nagomi Health
From € 345 per room per night.
7% tourist tax not included, this package is offered subject to availability.
Need some relaxation after your cultural tour?
To top it off, you can also book a relaxing treatment in Nagomi Spa. Have a look at our spa menu to select your favourite treatment. In the adjacent Nagomi Health you can take refreshing laps in the indoor swimming pool, relax in the Jacuzzi or unwind in one of the saunas.