Japanese wellness package
Spoil yourself – and your beloved ones - with a day full of relaxation in the most tranquil surroundings of Amsterdam. Discover the Japanese roots of Hotel Okura Amsterdam by choosing one of the Japanese-inspired treatments at Nagomi Spa. The treatment allows you to truly to unwind and takes your thoughts to Japan. Continue your experience by enjoying the Bento Box during lunch in our authentic Japanese restaurant Yamazato, awarded with one Michelin star.
The Japanese wellness package includes:
- Overnight stay in the room type of your choice.
- A lavish breakfast buffet at Le Camelia, including a Japanese breakfast section.
- Choice of a Hanakasumi body treatment or Shiatsu massage* (60 min) in Nagomi Spa.
- Coffee, tea, juices, or water in Nagomi Spa.
- Use of bathrobe and slippers.
- A Bento Box lunch in Yamazato Restaurant including water or Japanese tea.
- Access to Nagomi Health.
From €512 per room per night.
6% tourist tax not included, this package is offered subject to availability.
Please note: Nagomi Spa is closed on Mondays.
Can’t you get enough of it?
You can easily add extra treatment bookings at Nagomi Spa to your reservation. Have a look at our spa menu to select your favourite treatment. After your visit to the spa, you can take refreshing laps in the indoor swimming pool, relax in the Jacuzzi, or unwind in one of the saunas in the adjacent Nagomi Health.
* Shiatsu is a form of massage that uses hand and finger pressure on the skin and certain parts of the body to prevent disease and encourage healing by stimulating the body’s natural healing abilities. Shiatsu is a combination of diagnostics and therapy. If your aim is relaxation, we recommend the Hanakasumi treatment.