Nagomi Spa & Health etiquette
- To preserve the tranquil environment of the spa, we respectfully ask you to switch off your mobile phones, pagers and other electronic devices at all times. We also request that you refrain from speaking too loudly in the spa.
- Guests under the age 18 cannot make use of the spa facilities.
- Underwear, either personal or disposable, must be worn during all body treatments.
- Appropriate swimwear should be worn in all wet areas of Nagomi Health, with the exception of the saunas.
- Please check in at the spa reception at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Arriving late will result in a reduction of your treatment time.
- Changing rooms are available at the spa. When you have a massage or body treatment we kindly ask you to undress, except for underwear. If you prefer disposable underwear, this is also available at the spa. We will provide you with a bathrobe, slippers and towels.
- We require 24-hour cancellation notice, to help us reschedule your appointment. In the event of late cancellation or a no-show, you will be charged for the treatment.
- Changing rooms are equipped with lockers. However, we recommend that you leave your jewellery and other valuables at home.
- We recommend that men shave before facial treatments.
- Avoid shaving or waxing one day prior to body scrubs.
- You may wish to remove spectacles or contact lenses for greater comfort during your treatment
- Guests who are pregnant, have high blood pressure, a heart condition, or any other serious medical condition are advised to consult their doctors before signing up.