Hotel Okura Amsterdam has its own spacious parking facilities. The parking fee is € 4,00 per hour. Hotel guests pay € 35,00 per 24 hours.
In reference to the environment and the increase in use of electrical cars, the hotel has 2 electrical power charger points available in the parking garage, that are free of charge. An universal power cable can be connected to the wall-mounted power charger.
Please find the power supply points that are located on spot # 11 en # 12 in our parking garage.
Parking in Amsterdam at 6 euros per 24 hours, including free public transport
P+R (Park and Ride) spots offers visitors to Amsterdam the smartest parking solution. P+R spots are parking spots at the edge of town, where you can easily switch to public transport. Parking in a P+R spot costs 6 euros per 24 hours, including free public transport for up to five people. Your car will be supervised. At P+R Olympisch Stadion and P+R Sloterdijk it is also possible to borrow two bicycles.
Amsterdam has P+R spots in the following locations:
1. ArenA Burgemeester Stramanweg 130, 1101 EP
2. Zeeburg Zuiderzeeweg 46, 1095 KJ
3. Olympic Stadium Olympisch Stadion 44, 1076 DE
4. Sloterdijk Piarcoplein 1, 1043 DW
5. Bos en Lommer* Leeuwendalersweg 23b, 1055 JE
* Please note: You can drop off your car at P+R Bos en Lommer from 7:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. Leaving is possible 24 hours a day.
For more information (in Dutch) about using the P+R spots, visit www.bereikbaar.amsterdam.nl