Do you want to work in a large, diverse and international team where personal development and growth are important? Then this challenging position is what you are looking for!
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star hotel which sets great store by quality, eye for detail and service with a smile. Together, all 380 employees make sure that every guest, on average 1000 guests per day, are being given the personal attention that is essential in our business.
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is looking for an enthusiastic Reservations Trainee join our team in January!
Are you looking for an interesting, challenging but mostly diverse management traineeship in one of the Leading Hotels of the World? Don’t look any further, this is the traineeship that fits you!
As Reservations Trainee you will, together with our Reservations department, be responsible for handling all reservations regarding rooms for groups and individual guests. You will work in the backoffice of one of the most luxurious hotel products in the Netherlands and you will be able to broaden your knowledge of room reservations, market segments and yield revenue. This traineeship gives you a large amount of responsibilities and offers you the chance to further develop yourself in a dynamic environment. Are you the creative, enthusiastic and pro-active trainee that we are looking for? Then please contact us!
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handling individual room reservations
• Assisting the Reservations Manager and Revenue Manger in revenue related projects
• Informing all operational departments about groups in house and special requests
• Maintaining contact with contact persons
• Giving administrative assistance within the department
• You are a student at one of the (hotel)schools in the Netherlands
• You like to sell true 5* hotel facilities over the phone
• You are result driven and eager to maximize revenues for the Hotel Okura Amsterdam
• You have time management as a second nature
• You have a passion for the hotel business
• You are representative
• You are guest oriented
• You are discrete and able to handle confidential information
• You are eager to learn and able to work independently
• You are motivated and flexible
• You employ excellent communicative skills
• You employ excellent computer skills
• You are fluently in Dutch and English (oral and written)
DETAILS VAN DE VACATURE
Department Conference & Events
Offered Salary Dutch collective Labour Agreement
Workinghours Monday – Friday
Languages Dutch and English
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star deluxe hotel. Working for Hotel Okura Amsterdam therefore offers trainees the perfect chance to develop themselves within a large, international and diverse team. Growth and development is very important within Hotel Okura Amsterdam. Therefore we offer our trainees and apprentices diverse training programs en possibilities.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Would you like to be part of Okura’s experienced and enthusiastic team? Then please send us your resume and letter of motivation:
Hotel Okura Amsterdam
attn. Aniël van der Poorten
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH, Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 678 79 82