Do you want to work in a large, diverse and international team where personal development and growth are important? Then this challenging position is what you are looking for!
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star hotel which sets great store by quality, eye for detail and service with a smile. Together, all 380 employees make sure that every guest, on average 1000 guests per day, are being given the personal attention that is essential in our business.
Nagomi Spa Trainee
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is looking for an enthusiastic Nagomi Spa Trainee to join our team in September! The Japanese meaning of Nagomi, ‘come to peace’, is the essence of our Nagomi spa. With 300 square meters the spa offers an escape from the dynamic city. Besides a treatment in Nagomi Spa our guests can also enjoy the facilities of Nagomi Health, located next to Nagomi Spa.
During this traineeship you will work in the reception of Nagomi Spa and Nagoma Spa itself. Are you interested in Wellness and would you like to work for one of the most complete five star deluxe hotels of the Netherlands? Then please contact us!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Welcoming and guiding our guests to the Spa in a courteous and professional manner
- Advising on- and offering diverse treatments with regards to personal appearances and grooming
- Maintaining excellent contact with other departments
- You are a student with a specialisation in Wellness
- You have knowledge of spa treatments
- You are representative
- You have excellent social and communicative skills
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (oral and written) and preferably speak German, French and Spanish
- You have a flexible work attitude with regards to working hours
What do we offer you?
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star deluxe hotel. Working for Hotel Okura Amsterdam therefore offers trainees the perfect chance to develop themselves within a large, international and diverse team. Growth and development is very important within Hotel Okura Amsterdam. Therefore we offer our trainees and apprentices diverse training programs en possibilities.
Are you interested?
Would you like to be part of Okura’s experienced and enthusiastic team? Then please send us your resume and letter of motivation:
Hotel Okura Amsterdam
attn. Annemarieke Schubert
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH, Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 678 79 82