Do you want to work in a large, diverse and international team where personal development and growth are important? Then this challenging position is what you are looking for!
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star hotel which sets great store by quality, eye for detail and service with a smile. Together, all 380 employees make sure that every guest, on average 1000 guests per day, are being given the personal attention that is essential in our business.
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS TRAINEE
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing & Communications Trainee join our team in September!
Are you looking for an interesting, challenging but mostly diverse management traineeship in one of The Leading Hotels of the World? Don’t look any further, this is the traineeship that fits you!
As Marketing & Communications Trainee you will, together with our Marketing and Communications department, be responsible for the internal and external communication of Hotel Okura Amsterdam. You will work in one of the most luxurious hotel products in the Netherlands and you will be able to broaden your knowledge of marketing. This traineeship gives you a large amount of responsibilities and offers you the chance to further develop yourself in a dynamic environment. Are you the creative, enthusiastic and pro-active trainee that we are looking for? Then please contact us!
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• (Assist in) organizing and planning internal photo- and film shoots
• Controlling and administrating incoming clippings
• Assist in the execution of the online strategy (social media, websites, Google Analytics, etc.)
• Updating all external websites where Hotel Okura Amsterdam is mentioned on
• Compiling the monthly Marketing and Communications report
• Developing memo’s
• Monitoring budgets
• Assisting the entire Marketing department with Marketing projects
• Assist in the development of texts (online and offline)
• Assist in compiling our bi-weekly internal newsletter
• You are a student at one of the (hotel)schools in the Netherlands
• You have passion for the hotel business
• You have affinity with social media
• You are representative
• You are social
• You are guest oriented
• You are discrete and able to handle confidential information
• You are eager to learn and able to work independently
• You are motivated and flexible
• You have excellent communicative skills
• You have excellent computer skills
• You are fluently in Dutch and English (oral and written)
• You are available for a minimum period of five months
DETAILS VAN DE VACATURE
Offered Salary Dutch collective Labour Agreement
Workinghours Monday – Friday
Languages Dutch and English
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star deluxe hotel. Working for Hotel Okura Amsterdam therefore offers trainees the perfect chance to develop themselves within a large, international and diverse team. Growth and development is very important within Hotel Okura Amsterdam. Therefore we offer our trainees and apprentices diverse training programs en possibilities.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Would you like to be part of Okura’s experienced and enthusiastic team? Then please send us your resume and letter of motivation:
Hotel Okura Amsterdam
attn. Aniël van der Poorten
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH, Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 678 79 82