Do you want to work in a large, diverse and international team where personal development and growth are important? Then this challenging position is what you are looking for!
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star hotel which sets great store by quality, eye for detail and service with a smile. Together, all 380 employees make sure that every guest, on average 1000 guests per day, are being given the personal attention that is essential in our business.
F&B Allround Trainee
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is looking for an enthusiastic F&B Allround trainee who will support our F&B team!
The F&B team is responsible for exceeding the wishes of our guests and works together in professional teams. The hotel has five restaurants, of which “Ciel Bleu” is awarded with two Michelin stars and the “Yamazato restaurant” with one Michelin star. The Teppanyaki restaurant is well known in Amsterdam and beyond. “Le Camelia” is opened daily for breakfast and can also be booked for lunches and dinners. “Serre restaurant” is inspired by Ciel Bleu and is opened daily from 10 a.m. till 10 p.m. Besides our excellent restaurants, Hotel Okura has two hotelbars and 19 banquet rooms available.
In the position of F&B Allround trainee you will have the opportunity to work backstage in the biggest F&B hotel in the Netherlands. Based on your experience en and your preferences we create a program that suits your personality the best. Departments that could be part of your traineeship are as follows:
- Teppanyaki Restaurant Sazanka
- Serre Restaurant
- Le Camelia/Roomservice
- Lobbybar/23rd Bar
Do you have a passion for F&B and do you want to develop yourself in the largest F&B hotel of the Netherlands? Then please contact us!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Operational tasks, such as advising guest with regards to menu’s, serving dishes and serving our guests during their stay in Hotel Okura Amsterdam based on the standards set by the hotel (align with Standards of Leading Hotels of the World)
- Maintaining contact with guests in foreign languages
- Performing Mise and Place activities
- Following guidelines with regards to safety, Arbo, hygiene and HACCP
- Working in a multicultural environment
- You are a student at one of the (hotel)schools in the Netherlands
- You are guest oriented
- You are representative
- You have eye for detail
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (oral and written)
- You are flexible with regards to your work schedule
- You live in Amsterdam or surroundings
- You have a passion for the hotel business and you would like to learn more about it
What do we offer you?
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star deluxe hotel. Working for Hotel Okura Amsterdam therefore offers trainees the perfect chance to develop themselves within a large, international and diverse team. Growth and development is very important within Hotel Okura Amsterdam. Therefore we offer our trainees and apprentices diverse training programs and possibilities.
Details of the position
|Offered Salary||Trainee allowance|
|Languages||Dutch and English|
Do you also want to be part of our experienced and enthusiastic team? Then please send us your resume and letter of motivation:
Hotel Okura Amsterdam
attn. Annemarieke Schubert
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH, Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 678 79 82