Do you want to work in a large, diverse and international team where personal development and growth are important? Then this challenging position is what you are looking for!
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star hotel which sets great store by quality, eye for detail and service with a smile. Together, all 380 employees make sure that every guest, on average 1000 guests per day, are being given the personal attention that is essential in our business.
Executive Office Trainee
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is looking for an enthusiastic Executive Office Trainee join our team in August!
Do you like to organize and truly experience hospitality? Then this traineeship will suit you perfectly!
As Executive Office Trainee you work in close cooperation with the Executive Secretary. Together you support the Executive Office team, consisting of the President and General Manager of Hotel Okura Amsterdam. You are aware of everything that goes on within the hotel and make sure that everything is organized well. You are an important contact person for internal as well as external contacts and you maintain in close contact with several authorities and departments within the hotel. You will divide your time between tasks within the Executive Office and the execution of several sustainability projects. This traineeship gives you a large amount of responsibilities and offers you the chance to further develop yourself in a dynamic environment. Are you the communicative, enthusiastic and guest oriented trainee that we are looking for? Then please contact us!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Being able to multitask for various departments
- Welcoming guests in the Executive Office
- Arranging business trips
- Assisting the President and General Manager where necessary
- Planning appointments for the President and General Manager and managing their agenda’s
- Handling e-mail and regular mail for the President and General Manager
- Handling complaints
- Taking minutes during department head meetings
- Executing diverse sustainability projects under the guidance of the Executive Office
- You are a student at one of the (hotel)schools in the Netherlands
- You have a passion for the hotel business
- You are representative
- You are guest oriented
- You are discrete and able to handle confidential information
- You are eager to learn and able to work independently
- You are motivated and flexible
- You have excellent communicative skills
- You have excellent computer skills
- You are fluently in Dutch and Englisch and preferably speak German, French and Spanish
Details van de vacature
|Offered Salary||Dutch collective Labour Agreement|
|Languages||Dutch and English|
What do we offer you?
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star deluxe hotel. Working for Hotel Okura Amsterdam therefore offers trainees the perfect chance to develop themselves within a large, international and diverse team. Growth and development is very important within Hotel Okura Amsterdam. Therefore we offer our trainees and apprentices diverse training programs en possibilities.
Are you interested?
Would you like to be part of Okura’s experienced and enthusiastic team? Then please send us your resume and letter of motivation:
Hotel Okura Amsterdam
attn. Annemarieke Schubert
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH, Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 678 79 82