Do you want to work in a large, diverse and international team where personal development and growth are important? Then this challenging position is what you are looking for!
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star hotel which sets great store by quality, eye for detail and service with a smile. Together, all 380 employees make sure that every guest, on average 1000 guests per day, are being given the personal attention that is essential in our business.
CONFERENCE & EVENTS TRAINEE
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is looking for an enthusiastic Conference & Events Trainee join our team in August/September!
Are you looking for an interesting, challenging but mostly diverse management traineeship in one of the Leading Hotels of the World? Don’t look any further, this is the traineeship that fits you!
As Conference & Events Trainee you will, together with our Conference & Events department, be responsible for creating unforgettable events in one of the largest and most luxurious 5* deluxe conference venues in Amsterdam. You will work in the backoffice of one of the most luxurious hotel products in the Netherlands and you will be able to broaden your knowledge of contracting, planning and organizing events. This traineeship gives you a large amount of responsibilities and offers you the chance to further develop yourself in a dynamic environment. Are you the creative, enthusiastic and pro-active trainee that we are looking for? Then please contact us!
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organizing and planning conferences and events
• Making reservations for our conference rooms
• Assisting in contracting events
• Making function sheets
• Informing operational departments within the hotel about events and special requests
• Maintaining contact with contact persons
• Giving administrative assistance within the department
• You are a student at one of the (hotel)schools in the Netherlands
• You have a passion for the hotel business
• You are representative
• You are social
• You are guest oriented
• You are discrete and able to handle confidential information
• You are eager to learn and able to work independently
• You are motivated and flexible
• You have excellent communicative skills
• You have excellent computer skills
• You are fluently in Dutch and Englisch (oral and written)
DETAILS VAN DE VACATURE
Department Conference & Events
Drivers License N.A.
Offered Salary Dutch collective Labour Agreement
Workinghours Monday – Friday
Languages Dutch and English
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star deluxe hotel. Working for Hotel Okura Amsterdam therefore offers trainees the perfect chance to develop themselves within a large, international and diverse team. Growth and development is very important within Hotel Okura Amsterdam. Therefore we offer our trainees and apprentices diverse training programs en possibilities.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Would you like to be part of Okura’s experienced and enthusiastic team? Contact us at:
Hotel Okura Amsterdam
attn. Aniël van der Poorten
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH, Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 678 79 82
F: +31 (0)20 678 79 84