Sushi Cook Japanese Kitchen
We are looking for creative professional Cooks with excellent knowledge of the Japanese kitchen for our traditional Japanese restaurant “Yamazato”. The “Yamazato” restaurant is awarded with a Michelin star and ranks amongst the top Japanese restaurants in Europe.
SUSHI Cook Japanese kiTCHen
- Exclusively preparing sushi dishes at our sushi counter
- Provide guests with information about the Japanese Kitchen
- Support the sushi chef
- Quality control
- Work experience in the position of sushi cook.
- Excellent knowledge of the Japanese kitchen.
- Job-related education.
- You are flexible and a team player.
- Preferably you have a few years experience working in a Japanese kitchen. It is also preferable that you are familiar with the Japanese culture and habits.
- A valid workpermit for The Netherlands is required
- Training and education.
- Collective insurance policy.
- Any overtime returned in “time for time”.
- Highest quality materials.
|Contract||Full time / fixed period|
|Offered salary||Function group 5 / Horeca CAO|
|Years of experience||-|
|Knowledge of language|
Do you wish to apply for a position or would you like further information?
Please send your letter of application with CV and passport photo by e-mail or by post to the address below. Or call us on the telephone number below.
Hotel Okura Amsterdam
attn. Mr. M. Yoshihara
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH AMSTERDAM
T: +31 (0)20 678 79 80
F: +31 (0)20 678 79 84