Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star hotel which sets great store by quality, eye for detail and service with a smile. Together, all 380 employees make sure that every guest, on average 1000 guests per day, are being given the personal attention that is essential in our business.
Being the city’s largest employer amongst hotels, Hotel Okura Amsterdam is always looking for enthusiastic colleagues to reinforce the team.
Roomservice & breakfast Waiter/Waitress (PT)
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is looking for a parttime Roomservice & Breakfast employee. Our guests can enjoy our lovely breakfast buffet and ála carte service in Le Camelia Restaurant as of 07:00 o’ clock. Besides enjoying breakfast in our Restaurant, our guests can also order roomservice as of 06:00 o’clock in the morning.
The Roomservice & Camelia team consists out of approximately fifteen employees, of which one Acting Service Manager and an Assistant Service Manager.
In the position of Roomservice & Breakfast employee you and the rest of the team will be responsible for the service to our guests in both the restaurant and roomservice. Besides this the team is also responsible for the minibars and arranging of VIP treatments.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Serving our guests during their stay in Hotel Okura Amsterdam according to the standards that have been set by the hotel (align with standards of Leading Hotels of the World)
- Focusing on guest contact
- Performing tasks for Mise en Place on a daily basis
- Taking care of minibars
- Arranging VIP treatments in close collaboration with Guest Relations
- Relevant work experience in a similar position and/or business is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language (oral and written)
- You are flexible with regards to shifts (morning, day, evening and night)
- You live in or within the vicinity of Amsterdam
- Stress Management
- Team player
Details of the position
|Offered Salary||Dutch collective Labour Agreement|
|Languages||Dutch and English|
What do we offer you?
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is part of the Okura Hotels & Resorts and exclusive member of The Leading Hotel of the World. Working at the Okura means working in a large, diverse and international team. Personal development and growth are key elements. A training manager and training programs are implemented to accomplish personal development.
Are you interested?
Would you like to be part of Okura’s experienced and enthusiastic team? Then please send us your resume and letter of motivation:
Hotel Okura Amsterdam
attn. Aniël van der Poorten
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH, Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 678 79 82