Do you want to work in a large, diverse and international team where personal development and growth are important? Then this challenging position is what you are looking for!
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star hotel which sets great store by quality, eye for detail and service with a smile. Together, all 380 employees make sure that every guest, on average 1000 guests per day, are being given the personal attention that is essential in our business.
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is looking for an enthusiastic Purchase Trainee to join our team in September!
Are you looking for an interesting, challenging but mostly diverse management traineeship in one of the Leading Hotels of the World? Don’t look any further; this is the traineeship that fits you!
As Purchase Trainee you will, together with our Purchase department, be responsible for guiding a big part of the purchase process within the hotel. You will work together with the kitchens and restaurants. You will work in the back office of one of the most luxurious hotel products in the Netherlands and you will be able to broaden your knowledge of marketing. This traineeship gives you a large amount of responsibilities and offers you the chance to further develop yourself in a dynamic environment. Are you the creative, enthusiastic and pro-active trainee that we are looking for? Then please contact us!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Preparing the daily orders for all departments on a daily basis
- To order, receive and stock delivered dried goods, beverages and printed matters
- Applying the First-in/first-out system
- Process the administration in an automated system (Navision)
- Ensuring a clean and well-organized store an packing area
- You are a student at one of the (hotel)schools in the Netherlands
- You are in good physical condition
- You have sufficient knowledge of good and products
- You have a passion for the hotel industry
- You are guest oriented
- You are eager to learn and able to work independently
- You are motivated and flexible
- You have excellent communicative skills
- You have excellent computer skills
- You are fluently in Dutch and English (oral and written)
Details van de vacature
|Offered Salary||Dutch collective Labour Agreement|
|Workinghours||Monday – Friday|
|Languages||Dutch and English|
What do we offer you?
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star deluxe hotel. Working for Hotel Okura Amsterdam therefore offers trainees the perfect chance to develop themselves within a large, international and diverse team. Growth and development is very important within Hotel Okura Amsterdam. Therefore we offer our trainees and apprentices diverse training programs en possibilities.
Are you interested?
Would you like to be part of Okura’s experienced and enthusiastic team? Then please send us your resume and letter of motivation:
Hotel Okura Amsterdam
attn. Aniël van der Poorten
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH, Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 678 79 82