Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star hotel which sets great store by quality, eye for detail and service with a smile. Together, all 380 employees make sure that every guest, on average 1000 guests per day, are being given the personal attention that is essential in our business.
Being the city’s largest employer amongst hotels, Hotel Okura Amsterdam is always looking for enthusiastic colleagues to reinforce the team.
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is looking for a Purchase Coordinator. The Purchase department is responsible for guiding the entire Purchasing process throughout the hotel. The department works in close contact with the kitchens, restaurants and the offices. The team consists of a Purchase Manager, an Assistant Purchase manager and 2 Purchase Coordinators.
For this diverse position we are looking for someone who is physically in good shape and also has experience with administrative duties.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Taking care of the daily orders for all departments (internally)
- Working according to the first-in/first-out system
- Ordering, receiving and categorizing all delivered “dry” products such as liquor, pressed items and disposables
- Administration of all products in the automatic system Navision
- Ensuring the monthly control of all administrative stock and checking this with the actual stock
- Ensuring for a clean and tidy Purchase store at all times
- Diploma from a Hotelschool or other relevant education
- Physically in good shape
- Excellent product knowledge
- Fluent in both Dutch and English (oral and written)
- Experience with administrative duties is preferred
- Experience with the system Navision is preferred
- Relevant work experience is preferred
- Guest orientated
Details of the position
|Offered Salary||Dutch collective Labour Agreement|
|Languages||Dutch and English|
What do we offer you?
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is part of the Okura Hotels & Resorts and exclusive member of The Leading Hotel of the World. Working at the Okura means working in a large, diverse and international team. Personal development and growth are key elements. A training manager and training programs are implemented to accomplish personal development.
Are you interested?
Would you like to be part of Okura’s experienced and enthusiastic team? Then please send us your resume and letter of motivation:
Hotel Okura Amsterdam
attn. Aniël van der Poorten
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH, Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 678 79 82
F: +31 (0)20 678 79 84