Production cook staff restaurant
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star hotel which sets great store by quality, eye for detail and service with a smile. Together, all 380 employees make sure that every guest, on average 1000 guests per day, are being given the personal attention that is essential in our business.
Being the city’s largest employer amongst hotels, Hotel Okura Amsterdam is always looking for enthusiastic colleagues to reinforce the team.
PRODUCTION COOK STAFF RESTAURANT
For our Staff Restaurant we are looking for a Production Cook to join our experienced and enthusiastic kitchen team. The Staff Restaurant serves all our employees delicious lunch and/or diner on a daily basis. The Staff Restaurant team consists of three employees, under the supervision of the Executive Chef Main Kitchen.
In the position of Production cook you are responsible for executing the operational kitchen process in an effective and efficient way. You prepare dishes align with the standards that have been set up by the hotel, recipes and planning and you herewith add to the daily experiences of our employees. Are you service minded and see it as a challenge to serve your colleagues delicious meals on a daily basis? Then please contact us!
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing and serving warm meals for our employees
- Preparing eggs and snacks for our employees on request
- Having good knowledge of the dishes that are being served
- Preparation of dishes according to standards, recipe and planning
- Ensuring the quality of the end product
- Making suggestions to the Chef with regards to dishes
- Contribute to the development of products and items
- Carrying out mise and place activities
- Following hygiene instructions
- You are service minded
- You are creative
- You have relevant work experience
- You have an SVH diploma
- You are an enthusiastic professional
- You live in, or within the vicinity of, Amsterdam
- You love to come up with new ideas
- You are flexible
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- Stress Management
- Team player
DETAILS OF THE POSITION
|Offered Salary||Dutch collective Labour Agreement|
|Languages||Dutch and English|
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is part of the Okura Hotels & Resorts and exclusive member of The Leading Hotel of the World. Working at the Okura means working in a large, diverse and international team. Personal development and growth are key elements. A training manager and training programs are implemented to accomplish personal development.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Would you like to be part of Okura’s experienced and enthusiastic team? Contact us at:
Hotel Okura Amsterdam
attn. Aniël van der Poorten
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH, Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 678 79 82
F: +31 (0)20 678 79 84