Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star hotel which sets great store by quality, eye for detail and service with a smile. Together, all 380 employees make sure that every guest, on average 1000 guests per day, are being given the personal attention that is essential in our business.
Being the city’s largest employer amongst hotels, Hotel Okura Amsterdam is always looking for enthusiastic colleagues to reinforce the team.
IT HELPDESK TECHNICIAN
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is looking for a fulltime IT Helpdesk Technician for the Systems department. The Systems department ensures that all computer-systems in the hotel run flawlessly, looks ahead to future developments and supervises the implementation and migration of new systems. The Systems department consists of 3 employees, of which one Systems Manager and one Senior Systems Manager.
As Engineer IT Helpdesk Technician you are the primary contact for all systems and you manage all helpdesk calls. You are responsible for the (software) installation and documentation and maintenance of workstations. You support the (Senior) Systems Manager in projects and documentation. You are also responsible for supporting our hotel guests. Standard working hours are from Monday until Friday from 11.00 until 19.00 o’clock, but work times/days can be occasionally adjusted by the supervisor.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Creating and managing all systems
• Managing all helpdesk calls
• Assisting our guests at all times
• Installing software
• Documentation and maintenance of workstations
• Supporting the (Senior) Systems Manager in projects in documentation
• Pro-actively look at daily tasks
• Keeping contact with various departments and resolve problems
• You have a MBO/HBO work level
• Two years of experience in a similar position is an advantage
• You have experience with Active Directory
• You have excellent skills in Microsoft Office
• You have knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 servers, Opera PMS and Aloha POS
• Basic knowledge of TCP/IP is required
• You have a pro-active and independent work attitude
• You are oriented at solving problems
• You are representative
• You employ excellent communicative skills
• You have affinity with service
• You are fluent in both Dutch and English (oral and written)
• You are in turn reachable by mobile phone outside office hours and on weekends
• Customer/Guest Focus
• Monitoring progression
DETAILS OF THE POSITION
Offered Salary Dutch collective Labour Agreement,
function group V
Experience 1-2 years
Languages Dutch and English
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is part of the Okura Hotels & Resorts and exclusive member of The Leading Hotel of the World. Working at the Okura means working in a large, diverse and international team. Personal development and growth are key elements. A training manager and training programs are implemented to accomplish personal development.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Would you like to be part of Okura’s experienced and enthusiastic team? Contact us at:
Hotel Okura Amsterdam
attn. Aniël van der Poorten
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH, Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 678 79 82
F: +31 (0)20 678 79 84