Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star hotel which sets great store by quality, eye for detail and service with a smile. Together, all 380 employees make sure that every guest, on average 1000 guests per day, are being given the personal attention that is essential in our business.
Being the city’s largest employer amongst hotels, Hotel Okura Amsterdam is always looking for enthusiastic colleagues to reinforce the team.
EMPLOYEE NAGOMI HEALTH (PT)
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is looking for an addition to our Nagomi Health team. Nagomi Health is an oasis of tranquility in which our guests can privately exercise or relax in the fitness area or large swimming pool. Of course all of this is done under the professional accompaniment of our dedicated Nagomi Health team.
The Nagomi Health team consists of seven colleagues, of which one Nagomi Health Manager.
In this position you welcome and inform our hotel guests and members about our facilities. You will also accompany our hotel guests and members with individual training programs
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Setting personal training goals for members and ensure that these will be realized
• Personal accompaniment of our members and guests
• Welcoming our hotel guests and members in a courteous and professional manner
• Showing training exercises and technical facilities to our hotel guests and members
• Ensuring that the equipment is used in a correct manner and reporting any damages immediately
• Pointing out safety regulations to our hotel guests and members
• Report visits from members
• Stock keeping of towels, bathrobes, food and beverage stock
• Serving and actively selling beverages and small meals to our hotel guests and members
• Ensuring that Nagomi Health remains clean and tidy and taking samples from the swimming pool water
• You have an ALO or physical therapy degree
• Excellent knowledge of both Dutch and English (oral and written)
• You have experience with individual sports guidance
• You employ excellent social and communicative skills
• Experience with teaching Yoga is an advantage
• You show a flexible work attitude with regards to work hours
• Customer/guest focus
• Coaching and motivating
DETAILS OF THE POSITION
Department Nagomi Health
Offered Salary Dutch collective Labour Agreement
Experience 1-2 years
Languages Dutch and English
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is part of the Okura Hotels & Resorts and exclusive member of The Leading Hotel of the World. Working at the Okura means working in a large, diverse and international team. Personal development and growth are key elements. A training manager and training programs are implemented to accomplish personal development.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Would you like to be part of Okura’s experienced and enthusiastic team? Contact us at:
Hotel Okura Amsterdam
attn. Aniël van der Poorten
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH, Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 678 79 82
F: +31 (0)20 678 79 84