Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star hotel which sets great store by quality, eye for detail and service with a smile. Together, all 380 employees make sure that every guest, on average 1000 guests per day, are being given the personal attention that is essential in our business.
Being the city’s largest employer amongst hotels, Hotel Okura Amsterdam is always looking for enthusiastic colleagues to reinforce the team.
F&B OFFICE COORDINATOR
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is looking for a F&B Office Coordinator for the F&B office.
The F&B Office is responsible for the administrative support and handling of all reservations of our five restaurants, of which three are awarded a Michelin star.
Our F&B Office consists of one F&B Director, two Assistant F&B Directors, one Restaurant Reservations Supervisor and four F&B Office Coordinators.
As F&B Office Coordinator you are responsible for handling all reservations for our restaurants. Among other tasks, you are responsible for making individual- and group reservations, drawing up business propositions and developing menus. You will work in close contact with all departments and distribute function sheets and minutes of F&B meetings.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• The booking of reservations for our restaurants and bars and the follow-up of these reservations
• Providing information to guests, personal as well as by phone or email, with regards to Hotel Okura Amsterdam and our F&B facilities
• Distributing internal F&B related information to all departments
• Attending weekly F&B meetings
• Taking minutes during F&B meetings and distributing these minutes
• Maintain contact with suppliers and composing price negotiations
• Producing F&B function sheets
• The handling of orders for the department
• You are in possession of a diploma from the Middelbare Hotelshool or a similar education
• Excellent knowledge of both Dutch and English (oral and written)
• You have a commercial work attitude and excellent telephone skills
• Relevant knowledge of Word and Excel
• Experience with the reservation programme ResV5 is an advantage
• Team player
DETAILS OF THE POSITION
Department F&B Office
Offered Salary Dutch collective Labour Agreement
Experience 1-2 years
Languages Dutch and English
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is part of the Okura Hotels & Resorts and exclusive member of The Leading Hotel of the World. Working at the Okura means working in a large, diverse and international team. Personal development and growth are key elements. A training manager and training programs are implemented to accomplish personal development.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Would you like to be part of Okura’s experienced and enthusiastic team? Contact us at:
Hotel Okura Amsterdam
attn. Aniël van der Poorten
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH, Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 678 79 82
F: +31 (0)20 678 79 84