Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star hotel which sets great store by quality, eye for detail and service with a smile. Together, all 380 employees make sure that every guest, on average 1000 guests per day, are being given the personal attention that is essential in our business.
Being the city’s largest employer amongst hotels, Hotel Okura Amsterdam is always looking for enthusiastic colleagues to reinforce the team.
For Nagomi Spa, we are looking for an experienced, flexible and enthusiastic beautician with a passion for the hotel business, appearances and grooming.
Under the guidance of our Spa Manager the team will be responsible for offering several relaxing and nurturing treatments. Our targeted audience is diverse; hotel guests as well as external guests can use our facilities.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Welcoming and guiding of our guests to the Spa
- Advising on- and offering diverse treatments with regards to personal appearances and grooming
- Providing body- and facial treatments according to the standards of Hotel Okura Amsterdam and Leading Hotels of the World
- Providing manicure- and pedicure treatments
- Advising our guests on the use of products and selling our products
- Creating a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere
- Ensuring that the Spa remains tidy and clean
- You are in possession of a Beautican diploma (preferably level 4)
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience within a luxury hotel and/or similar position
- You have a representative appearance
- You have excellent knowledge of both Dutch and English (oral and written)
- You have a flexible work attitude with regards to your work schedule
- You have a guest oriented and commercial attitude
- You are service oriented
- You are willing to learn and follow courses
- Customer/guest focus
Details of the position
|Contract||Parttime (o hour contract)|
|Offered Salary||Dutch collective Labour Agreement|
|Workinghours||Flexible, especially weekenddays|
|Languages||Dutch and English|
What do we offer you?
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is part of the Okura Hotels & Resorts and exclusive member of The Leading Hotel of the World. Working at the Okura means working in a large, diverse and international team. Personal development and growth are key elements. A training manager and training programs are implemented to accomplish personal development.
Are you interested?
Would you like to be part of Okura’s experienced and enthusiastic team? Then please send us your resume and letter of motivation:
Hotel Okura Amsterdam
attn. Aniël van der Poorten
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH, Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 678 79 82