Hotel Okura Amsterdam is an international five star hotel which sets great store by quality, eye for detail and service with a smile. Together, all 380 employees make sure that every guest, on average 1000 guests per day, are being given the personal attention that is essential in our business.
Being the city’s largest employer amongst hotels, Hotel Okura Amsterdam is always looking for enthusiastic colleagues to reinforce the team.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK IN CHARGE OF F&B
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk in charge of F&B as an addition to our Accounting team. The Accounting department is responsible for processing all revenue and costs and consists of a Vice President & Comptroller, Chief Accountant, Assistant Chief Accountant, Credit Manager, General Cashier, Income Auditor, Accounts Receivable Clerk and Accounts Payable Clerk.
As Accounts Payable Clerk in charge of F&B you are responsible for processing supplier invoices, granting payment requests and assisting in other accounting related tasks as required.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Preparing accounts payable batchers from suppliers within the due date
• Processing financial transactions
• Responsible for assigned accounting tasks
• Responsible for effectively and proactively researching, tracking and resolving accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
• Controlling all financial bookings and ensuring excellent communication with other departments and the management
• Assist with all other accounting related tasks when required
• You are accurate and result oriented
• You are service minded
• You employ excellent communication skills
• You are fluent in Dutch and English (oral and written)
• You have good knowledge of Word and Excel
• You have affinity with accounting
• Results oriented
DETAILS OF THE POSITION
Contract Parttime, 3 days a week
Offered Salary Dutch collective Labour Agreement
Workinghours Office hours
Languages Dutch and English
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is part of the Okura Hotels & Resorts and exclusive member of The Leading Hotel of the World. Working at the Okura means working in a large, diverse and international team. Personal development and growth are key elements. A training manager and training programs are implemented to accomplish personal development.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Would you like to be part of Okura’s experienced and enthusiastic team? Contact us at:
Hotel Okura Amsterdam
attn. Aniël van der Poorten
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH, Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 678 79 82
F: +31 (0)20 678 79 84